Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered these matchbooks to customize for my wedding. They arrived in perfect condition, had strong cardboard, and the match heads look to be thick enough to strike easily.
My only complaint is that the seller did not include dimensions of the matchbooks. Although it was not a problem I had to wait to order customizing accessories until I received the matchbooks and could measure them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 50 Matchbooks
Product Description:
D. D. Bean & Sons manufactures 10 million matchbooks a day. Last year we distributed 2.1 billion books, that's 42 billion lights! The book match is among the most widely recognized and readily available commodity products in the U.S. When you pick up a matchbook as a keepsake, for a light, or simply to write a phone number on its cover, chances are it was printed and manufactured by D.D. Bean & Sons Co.
Want to read more honest consumer review about 50 Matchbooks now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment