9/25/2010

Blue Foof Wedge Chair & Ottoman Set Review

Blue Foof Wedge Chair & Ottoman Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this somewhere else for more money but I recieved it in 3 days rather than 3-5 weeks.I use it for long meditation sessions.Though this wouldn't usually be considered the ideal chair for meditation, I was looking for something that would keep me as upright as possible for as long as possible after sitting up in my zafu began to become uncomfortable (which usually happens to me after 15 minutes).So as not to disrupt my session too much I sit here instead.It's great for my purposes and will continue to use it as I increase my tolerance of sitting up in normal meditation position.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Blue Foof Wedge Chair and Ottoman Set

Product Description:
The Wedge Chair and Ottoman were designed to be the ultimate in TV and video game chairs. With the option of lying or sitting in it, this is sure to be a hit with any kid or young adult. 48" long 27" and 31" at the highest. The Wedge is filled with crushed foam to give you a "cloud like" seating. Includes Chair and Ottoman. Chair is Light Blue Poly/Cotton Twill with White Piping.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Blue Foof Wedge Chair and Ottoman Set now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment